Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feeding Redux





My Uncle Nio from the United States once remarked that Joshua seems to have more pictures of himself than my uncle, and my uncle is already an adult! Well, that seems to be quite true.

On the subject of pictures, I took these shots when we gave Joshua another dose of real food four days ago. This time, it was all natural rice gruel (here termed as "lugao"). He loved it but I guess he is still working on downing the solid pieces of food. I was taking a video of this at about the same time when the kid looked like he was choking. You can imagine the attendant chaos that followed soon afterward. Even the later semgment of the video turned out to be like something out of reality TV. Oh well....

The others include a shot of Ana and Joshua near the pool when we took him for an early morning walk and another shot from the recent Mothers' Day lunch at Sugi. I liked the swords too but they looked like reproductions, and not very good ones at that.

1 Comments:

Blogger judgefob said...

Thanks Jag!

Looks like he's getting real strong already: he can parry the feeding spoon all the way out and cause it to fall to the floor. Looking forward to wrestling with the kid even more in the future.

Hope you, Imee and Soleil are doing fine.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home